- In honor of Giving TWOs Day, please consider donating $22 or more between now and the end of 2022. Your gift supports initiatives and opportunities that benefit our Shaker students. Donate Today!
- Read messages of gratitude to our Shaker staff from our parents and alumni here.
- Read our 2022 Donor Appreciation Report.
- Donate to the Annual Appeal, Travel Assistance Fund, and more.
Every School. Every Grade. Every Student.
The Shaker Schools Foundation is able to make a difference in the lives of all Shaker students throughout the District through the funds raised through individual donations, grants and special events.
- SSF was the first foundation in Ohio to support a public school system when it launched in 1981. SSF helps with projects beyond the District’s budget, enriching and expanding opportunities for learning.
- SSF supports the District’s strategic initiatives around Educational Equity and IB (International Baccalaureate Programme). SSF raises and distributes funds for academics, arts, athletics, social-emotional learning, student opportunity assistance, technology and co-curriculars.
- Since its inception, SSF has raised and distributed over $10M in support of Shaker schools.
Our Board of Trustees
Carter Strang, President
Cathy Zbanek, Vice President
Cathy Belk, Treasurer
Ramona Lowery, Secretary
Jennifer Lawry Adams
Kevin L. Clayton
David Glasner, Superintendent
Jeffrey Isaacs, Board of Education Liaison
Anne Borchert, Co-chair
Nancy Karr, Co-chair
Peter Lawson Jones
Deborah Ratner, Emeritus